Is your company using precious resources to answer the telephone? As a businessperson, you want to focus on key success factors that most directly affect your profitability; anything that distracts you or your team members from those core functions can negatively impact the company’s earnings.
If you find yourself struggling with any of the following all-too-common issues related to these questions, it may be time to thing about outsourcing your customer service to a professional answering service:
- Do you have difficulties answering all of your calls?
- Do you find yourself constantly checking your voicemail?
- Is your voicemail always full?
- Does having to answer the phone tie up other employees of your business?
- Does your phone over-ring (ring for a long period before it is answered)?
- Have you wondered if it would be more cost-effective to outsource your answering service needs than it would be to hire a full- or even part-time employee to do it?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, chances are you are limiting the potential of your company by not giving your call answering issues the attention they deserve. It may be more cost-effective and, ultimately, more profitable for you to hire an answering service and to let professionals handle this aspect of your business.