Job Title: Telemarketer
Position Type: Full-time/Non-Exempt
365 Virtual Solutions provide telecommunication services for Businesses. We want to help people grow and succeed to reach their full personal and professional potential. Our goal is to employ individuals who share our passion for growth and our desire to make a difference in the world while having fun at the same time.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, offering opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
Telemarketing jobs involve promoting a wide variety of products and services either via direct selling or through information gathering. A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customers’ requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contact business and private individuals by telephone to promote products & services
- Solicit orders for services over the telephone
- Explain the product or service to potential customers
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
- Provide pricing details
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Receive orders over the telephone
- Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Ability to stay organized and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and engaging telephone demeanor
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; enjoy calling, connecting and interacting with potential customers
- Experience making high volume B2B cold calls
- Legal, Medical, and Real Estate industry knowledge
- Previous experience in an outbound call center
- Phone sales or telemarketing experience is a PLUS!
- Knowledge of SuiteCRM