What is an Answering Service?
An answering service is an affordable and professional way to respond to and serve customers seamlessly and efficiently. An Answering Service refers to a group of trained professionals who answer telephone calls, take detailed messages and relays messages directly to a client (or group of individuals).
Answering Services cater to businesses of all sizes and work in a variety of business types, including plumbing companies, medical practices, law firms, small businesses, construction, air condition, retail and so much more.
5 Reasons to Partner with a Live Answering Service
- Free up more time to concentrate on growing your business – we take care of the rest.
- Never Miss Another Call-If you’re on vacation, you can turn your calls over to the answering service.
- Save money by paying only for the time worked – we have flexible pricing options.
- Avoid the downtime of a traditional office setting – no coffee breaks or extended lunch hours to cut into productivity.
- Gain access to professional administrative and technical expertise – over 16 years’ experience.
These are just some of the major benefits of a live telephone answering service. You can certainly grow your business for many years with the help of this type of service. There are plenty of other benefits you can take advantage of if you hire a live answering service to handle your incoming calls.
If you don’t answer your phones when your current and potential customers call then you might as well not be open for business, Never Miss a Call with 365 Virtual Solutions.
If you are looking for a reliable, dedicated and professional Live Answering Service click here